الجمعة، 12 فبراير 2010

Pumpkin French Toast



While I was on the Closet Cooking site I found that Kevin had a homemade Pumpkin French Toast recipe that sounded simply fantastic. I thought this would make a wonderful breakfast for the family, especially alongside the homemade pumpkin butter I had already made that everyone fell in love with. Kevin's recipe was wonderful but I did change the spices just a little, the french toast was simply heavenly. This would make the best quick and easy Thanksgiving morning breakfast for the family, one I know we will make year after year.


4 - Eggs
½ C. - Milk
½ C. - Pumpkin Puree
½ Tsp. - Vanilla
1 Tsp. - Cinnamon
¼ Tsp. - Pumpkin Pie Spice
¼ Tsp. - Nutmeg
4 Tbs. - Brown Sugar
12 - Slices of Bread

Mix the eggs, milk, pumpkin, vanilla, brown sugar and spices into a dish for dipping. Dip the bread into the egg mixture until evenly coated on both sides, cooks on a grill heated to 350 degrees for about 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown. Serve hot with butter and maple syrup or as we did with pumpkin butter.


Click here to Print Recipe...



http://bit.ly/bjO9ye

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق