السبت، 13 فبراير 2010

Pico De Gallo




My husband and I go to dinner very often with his parents, we usually go to this Mexican place that is around the corner from their house. Mazatlan has very good food, my husband and his dad simply love the chips and salsa. One of the last times we all met for dinner my husband got a dish of Pico De Gallo on the side, his dad and him just flipped for it, they thought it was the best stuff on the table. Immediately my husband turned to me and asked if this would be very hard to make at home, to look at it I really didn't think so, and let me just say it is so very easy.


6 - Roma Tomatoes Diced (seeded)
1/2 Small - Red Onion (diced)
1/2 Small - Walla Walla Sweet Onion (diced)
1 - Jalapeño (seeded & diced)
1 - Serrano Pepper (seeded & diced)
1 C. - Chopped Fresh Cilantro
2 Tbs. - Lime Juice
1 Tsp. - Salt

Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour to blend the flavors. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Serve with chips, tacos, burritos or enchiladas.


Click here to Print Recipe...



http://bit.ly/dvlEbX

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق