الثلاثاء، 16 فبراير 2010

Caramelized Carrots



As we all should know by now I am not a big fan of veggies, that has changed somewhat. OK, maybe not changed but I have found a cooking style of a certain little orange veggie that I keep making over and over again. A friend of mine at work shared this with me about a month ago and we just can't seem to get enough. I have added an ingredient that was not in her method and I really think it made this veggie just come to life.


1 - 16 oz. - Bag Sliced Carrots
1 Tsp. - Ground Cinnamon
¼ C. - Brown Sugar
3 Tbs. - Butter

Bring a sauce pan of water to a boil, add the carrots and cook just until tender; about 10 minutes. Drain the water off and add the butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Simmer over medium heat until the carrots are caramelized in the sauce; about 10 minutes.


Click here to Print Recipe...



http://bit.ly/bC9IIg

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق